Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Paranormal Activity Review - By Crymsyn Hart


 The commercials show people screaming in audience at the movie. Well the previews were right. At everyone moment in the theater people were screaming behind me. I was one of the many people who voted to have this come to my home town because I really wanted to see it. Mainly because I love scary movies and secondly because I love paranormal stuff so this was right up my alley.

The movie starts off slowly, but that’s okay because then the action escalates. The actors were supposed to be everyday people so they did everyday things, but the man was annoying. You really felt bad for the girlfriend because when she tells him no Ouija board in the house, what does he go out and get? Yup. He brings in the Ouija Board.

Overall the movie got my blood pumping enough so I went home that night and pulled the covers over my eyes and hoped there wasn’t anything freaky lurking in the shadows. Of course the ending is the whole build up to the movie and in my book the director did a great job. I would recommend it to everyone who loves scary movies. Even my husband said it was a F**ked up movie. For him to say that, must mean it was awesome.

 

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Saw the movie and it was good, but what gave it away as being fake....was at the end...the police actions were all wrong...the first cop up the stairs was looking to his right....when he should have focused on the open bedroom door....then she slowly staggers out with big knife...and the cops blow her away...they could have used stun or mace instead. Plus, both of the actors....I have seen somewhere else ...just don't know where...but they both have very familiar faces.

December 25, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home