Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Movie Meme - Them Tricksy Films

Hmm...
It seems the Bumbles are trying to trick me this week with their Tricksy subject.

But I have a few under my sleeve others might not get...



The Machinist - Christian Bale - deep stuff and I did not see that one coming at all.  Why does he change so much?  Surprise - Reveal - Tricksy ending.  Scary Skinny.




Hide - Interesting film - very interesting - actually really liked it as a smart psychological horror/thriller film.  Killer couple with a very believable relationship.   Very twisty story, very, very smart.


Man I can not believe I am stumped after two but I am without big time repeaters cause no I did not figure out the 6th Sense.
Oh well, looking forward to reading everyone elses lists.


Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger kayerj said...

Both pics sound good. I love your wallpaper and header, very original. And you are the first movie review blog I have visited. Thanks for stopping by today.

October 26, 2009 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger The Bumbles said...

Excellent! A "violent horror film" per Netflix - Hide just went on our queue :0)

October 26, 2009 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Well, you stumped me! I have not seen either of those. My List is here.

October 26, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home